Organization: West Bengal Police Housing & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited
West Bengal Police Housing & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (W.B.P.H. & I.D.C. Ltd.), formerly West Bengal State Police Housing Corporation Limited, was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, on the 30th day of March 1993. This Corporation was registered as a wholly owned company of Govt. of West Bengal.
With effect from 01.04.2015 Kolkata Police Housing & Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd. was amalgamated with West Bengal Police Housing & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited.
Positions: Assistant Engineer/ Sub Assistant Engineer
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: West Bengal
- Assistant Engineer: Rs.27,000 PM
- Sub Assistant Engineer: Rs.20,000 PM.
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) Degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute approved by AICTE.or
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute approved by AICTE/ WBSCTE with Minimum of 5 Years working experience in the relevant field in any department/ organization under Central Govt. / State Govt. / PSU / reputed Private Company.
- Preference may be given to the candidate having experience as Assistant Engineer (Civil)
For Sub Assistant Engineer:
- Candidates should complete 3 years of diploma course in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute by WBSCTE / AICTE.
- Preference may be given to the candidate with working experience in an engineering organization as Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil).
Age Limit: 21 to 36 Years as on 01-01-2019
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates for this recruitment can apply online on or before 26-07-2019 in the WBPHIDCL career website.
For more details & Application: Click Here